Friday, May 4, 2007

Liberty Dog V.3.0

OK...here we go again. Liberty Dog blogging V.3.0. I have created blogs twice before, One Billion Red Chinese and a Dog Named Liberty and Fuki Blog. Both are now defunct due to lack of time on my part. Well, the time constraints on my life haven't really changed, but there are just so many things that need to be talked about, that I will give it another go.

I promise nothing, so expect the same. I will blog when I can. In the past I have mostly done political blogging, with a bit of humor and some good ol' fashioned T&A thrown in for good measure. I expect that will pretty much stay the same this time around, though in order to keep more material flowing, I may do some link and point style blogging a la Instapundit.

Hopefully, those that know me will give me a spot in their blogrolls once again. It only takes a few seconds to write the code and if I slack off again, it is even quicker to delete it.

Over the next few days, I will recreate my own blogroll and such other things as are necessary such as adding Sitemeter, etc.

So I guess there is nothing left to say but, "Let the games begin!"

No comments: